Table of contents
The state of Michigan does in fact has an active Michigan Medical Marijuana Program that allows using Medical Marijuana for minors as well. The tricky part is the whole process it takes a legal caregiver/guardian to register the patient (minor) for the MMMP. Hereâs what you should include within the MMMP Minor Application Packet before sending it to the authority,
1. A fully filled out Minor Application Form.
2. Two Physician Certification Forms, both signed by separate physicians. These forms are provided within the Application Packet.
3. A fully completed Declaration of Person Responsible Form, which is also part of the Application Packet.
4. Documentation proving parentage or legal guardianship, such as a copy of the minor’s government-issued birth certificate.
5. Evidence of Michigan residency for the minor’s parent or legal guardian. This can be provided in one of the following ways:
A copy of the parent or legal guardian’s valid Michigan driver’s license, issued under the Michigan vehicle code, 1949 PA 300, MCL 257.1 to 257.923.
A copy of the parent or legal guardian’s valid Michigan personal identification card, issued under 1972 PA 222, MCL 28.291 to 28.300.
A copy of the parent or legal guardian’s valid Michigan voter registration. Note that this requires additional proof of identity for verification, which can be any government-issued document containing the person’s name and date of birth.
6. Alongside these documents, including a $40 application fee in the form of a check or money order made payable to the “State of Michigan- MMMP.”